Looks like fun, where can I get one?

February 26, 2007 by

What are they doing?
Enter your guess, and tell me the name of this thing.

Put it in the comments. If you get it right, I will give you the prize. A super secret mystery trance session.

It’s so secret, that even I dont know what I am going to put on the CD yet. If you guess right, you get to partake in the mystery hypnosis session.

Here is another pic of this thing.

It’s old, it’s hypnotic. Who made it? What did they do with it? Why did people love this thing?

Also, if you tried to order the HALF PRICE Financial Abundance CD set and it was out of stock, by a brilliant click of my mouse, it is now WORKING.

Order it here.
Financial Abundance CD set is half price. Yes, it is true.
Read more about it here
www.wendi.com/abundance

Enter your best guess below.

Catch you tomorrow!

Comments

114 Responses to “Looks like fun, where can I get one?”
  1. Dayna Jean says:

A baguet…or Influencing Machine, orAir Loom…

not to be confused with a loaf of French bread

2. Anonymous says:

Im not sure but i think it is anton mesmer’s Magnetic Bacquet where you put the magnetic rods in the mgnetic water where the women are holding onto. I think its called animal magnetism.
    I dont have a blogger so ill justsend you my account in ur website wendi, uhh its either apolmiguel or kabutotubak

3. j.gotelee says:

its a bucket (crap french accent) Baquet really used to shock people or women especially into doing as they were told
    Used when woman was sick and ventured out of the kitchen,

4. imagemagi says:

My fist thought was that it was an over sized bong. But after reading the article that you attached, I would guess that it was a turbine which is turned to create electricty. -Mark

5. Anonymous says:

i guess it is gampling machine in the first and second picture .( or hypnosis machine ).and my email address is pepo_pepo458@yahoo.com

6. Dave says:

brumyslife says it is a device created by Mesmer to heal his clients using magnetism amd electricity. And such was a
    precursor to his Mesmeric passes over afflicted parts of the body for the purpose of healing them.
    ….am I too late for your super secret surprise trance? brumyslife@yahoo.com

7. Dave says:

….am I too late for your super secret surprise trance?

8. Winston says:

I agree with Nacy, it’s Mesmer’s Bacquet.

9. iambp says:

It’s a “baquet”.
    Anton Mesmer used it to convey Magnetism.

10. cja978 says:

Anton Mesmer used it to heal people of ailments….he magnetized the water, people got in the tub/tank, (mesmerizing-magnetic tank.
    They got better because they THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK.

11. alfonso llorente says:

it’s a picture of a typical Mesmer SESSION WITH A BUCKET FULL OF WATER then the patients grab with their hands the iron rods guided by Mesmer sometimes they get convulsed in a healing crisis by animal magnetism …am i right?

12. Debbie says:

It is a baquet used by Franz Mesmer to mesmerize people using magnatism. It was to heal both mind and body disorders.

13. Nighthawk says:

Mesmers Baquet in action?

14. refit says:

It’s called messmer’s tub. Designed to cure ailments via messmerization and magnetic fields.