Paparazi found Ross Jeffries and Wendi Friesen at dinner. Crap

May 17, 2008 by

Ross Jeffries take Wendi Friesen to dinner to discuss \ Well, it is below me to have dinner with Ross, but while we were there things took a new direction. Can’t believe someone snapped this pic.

Comments

11 Responses to “Paparazi found Ross Jeffries and Wendi Friesen at dinner. Crap”
  1. bonju patten says:

Wendi is cool beans. Ross is creepy. You would have had to pay me to have dinner with that creepola.

2. Don says:

I too, wish I could take this guy’s place for dinner and a snack. Wendi, you are super hot!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Phil says:

Makes me wonder? Did He or Did’nt He ????
    Luv Phil
    P.S.Lucky Guy

4. Bithynia says:

Bithynia says : I absolutely agree with this !

5. Will says:

If i had finished Ross’s Program already we would have done the deed already HAHA…

You set yourself up for that one..

Luv U WENDI!

6. Jim Hinds says:

Erik: I’m sure Wendi know about the new directions subliminal, too.

7. This picture is too funny! I know both of you so I bet you did have a great time. Somehow I think Ross may have had a better time though!

8. Steve Jump says:

Did you two meet at the hair colorist? (rim shot!)
    I’ll never be able to listen to your flute playing the same way again. (rim shot!)
    If he used his techniques on you, you’re probably the first he’s had in years. (rim shot!)
    Most likely he had you at, “Let me pick up the check.” (rim shot!)

9. Erik says:

Wendi, do you realize the expression “below me” is used as a sublimal command to “blow me”?

10. TOMAS says:

LUCKY GUY, WISH I WERE THERE INSTEAD!

11. Jim Hinds says:

As my uncle used to say “well, blow me down!” Things really will take a new direction when it comes out after all these years that a side – effect of Ross’s teachings is that he has motivated many otherwise testosterone dominated guys into a better feeling for the romance aspects of how to talk to a woman.

It is a step in the direction of actually understanding how a guy can interact with a woman and have a positive effect on her.

I hope more of these guys will take it for the long term, not just until they wake up the next morning with another trophy for the ‘hall of shame’. True romance is not a sprint, but a life-long marathon.