Happy New Year! Jan 1, 2009

January 1, 2009 by

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want.
Turks and Caicos

Turks and Caicos

Great news is that you can get it. And starting today, I am going to show you some amazing ways to make that happen. I know you have heard much of this before, but my BIG question for you is this- Are you taking ACTION? Big action? What are you doing every day to prove that you really, really want what you say you want? (comment below, tell the world!) DING DING DING- First, you have to be specific about what you want. Next, you need to experience it as if it has already happened (as in Future Time Line). And to make it a real memory in your mind, you must add emotions, visions, smells, tastes, statements… everything you can pack into the future memory so your brain HOLDS it in a way that is a powerful, fun, and exciting  sensory rich experience. The more you pack  into this, the more your inner mind will draw the core beliefs from this future memory. NEXT, most important step- (breathe in nice and deeply now for me) Massive Action. Obviously you need to DO something. Manifest your ass off, but if you don’t take action, and lots of it, you are going to exactly where you want to go. And that is mostly nowhere- IF you have not taken action. Today, you get to Manifest Everything during my hypnosis session. If you have not mapped out your plan, this will be a nice relaxing experience. However, if you have done your writing and followed your heart, mind and soul’s desire to experience your future as real, you are ready to rock!
Where do you want to take your soul?

Where do you want to take your soul?

In the comments below, write it down! What will you have accomplished in the next 12 months?

Think big! Be grand! Inspire others!

1- Financial outcome (How much income, savings, freedom, investments) 2- Success outcome (achievements, business goals, awards, recognition) 2-Personal outcome (health, fitness, environment, friends) 3-Emotional outcome (issues healed, love life, relationships, family) 4-Spiritual outcome (how do you feed your soul? Travel, religion, friends, meditation) After you have written it down, enjoy the experience of these hypnotic videos from one of my favorite sessions- Manifest Everything! Wear headphones for an amazing effect! BIG VISION!!!! Write it down Share it below Listen to the 2 sessions. Remember, I love you! 1-Intro to Manifest Everything Listen here http://blip.tv/file/1149050/ Password is LOVEYOU (MAKE SURE IT IS ALL IN CAPS, not lower case) 2-The Double Voice Session Listen here http://blip.tv/file/1149129/ Password is LOVEYOU  (MAKE SURE IT IS ALL IN CAPS, not lower case)

BIG SALE ALERT! Ends Midnight January 4th, 9 am pacific, noon eastern.

And TODAY, January 1st, until Midnight Jan 3-4th at 9 am pacific, you can still get 60% off of the things you need to abolish your  bad habits, end your addictions, and make your life easier in every way. All of these, until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT January 1, are 60% off.
Resolution Solution!

60% off

Any Addiction Program on this list!

Use Coupon NEWYEAR for 60% off these!ONLY good until the end of January 1st at Midnight!

Alcohol FreedomZen of Thin

Stop SmokingQuit Biting your Fingernails

End P0rn addiction

Stop Procrastinating

End Clutter

End Negative Self Talk

Let Go of the Past

Keep Your Commitment all year long

Stop Negative Thinking, Become Confident and Powerful!

60% off Any Addiction Program on this list!

Use Coupon NEWYEAR

for 60% off these!

EXPIRES JANUARY 1 January 4th at Midnight. Wow, really? Yes, really. One day, starting now.

And remember, I love you!

Comments

28 Responses to “Happy New Year! Jan 1, 2009”
  1. Shaune says:

Greetings Wendy, The alcohol program worked for a while then I guess it wore off? I even did aversion session! Is that normal? I really want to drink less booze and consume more nutritional beverages but how can I tell that to my brain that wants that buzz?

2. LINK FOUNTAIN says:

I CAN NOT SEE WHERE I TYPE IN NEW YEAR. LINK FOUNTAIN

3. Elsabe Booyens says:

Hi, I am waiting to upload my outcomes, however , I cannot seem to get the file downloaded, I keep ending up with the stop smoking file. Is that the file /session that I should listen to?

Please help !

4. Myqui says:

WEndi – you are the WoMAN. Happiest 2009 to all.
    THis year is going to fly with our own show on Stickam,
    a variety show with music & comics & short films.
    if we don’t find a real drummer soon,w e’re getting a new drum machine.
    I’d rather play with a person. that’s my band SoyDOg.
    I do know that from quitting smoking to Manifesting your dreams
    Wendi Works it with you – so just do it, go ahead start manifesting.
    ho’oponopono Wendi & friends.

5. sylvia says:

my previous comments disappeared so am resubmitting them.
    I was glad to pack up 2008 and am looking to 2009 to bring the LIFE back into my life again.
    1. improved health so I can live a normal pain free life, travel, dance and have fun!
    2. my blog has a successful launch on February 25, 2009 bringing me lots of perks.
    3. A close, caring friend who is always there for me; someone with whom I bond immediately and with whom I can share confidences.
    4. finish writing the book that I currently have a contract for and do it easily without any further procrastination.
    5. see the above book make A LOT OF MONEY.
    6. financial freedom to live the lifestyle I have always y years with enough money to help those I know of who are less fortunate(anonymously).
    7. a romantic relationship of deep, abiding love with a caring man with whom I can share the good things in life (including WE)
    8 THE RIGHT AGENT TO SELL MY BOOKS TO THE RIGHT PUBLISHERS.
    9. JOY, INNER PEACE, WELL BEING IN MIND AND BODY….these are the watchwords for my life in 2009.

6. Wendi,

I really love your Intuition series – it’s the best that I’ve come across. So, really – I’d like to see more of that. Huna is becoming very popular (Yes, I have the Ho’Oponopono (sp?) cd)so I’d love to see more titles like that. Maybe you could do one on the Ha Rite – it would give you another good excuse to run out to Hawaii again! AND breath work for Huna – similar to yoga breath – but something you gotta have if you’re going to do Huna. And you know someone else who’s really facinating? Alberto Villoldo. Energy work that leads to healing. Maybe you could do a Huna series.

But mostly, since I’d like to find my soulmate this year… I’d love to get a hold of a copy of your Love of Your Life CD set. Even though you’ve discontinued it, surely it’s not that hard to burn a copy from image. Or maybe someone has a used one they wouldn’t mind parting with… LOL.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Frank

7. Simone says:

Too bad, the password for opening the videos did not work.

Anyway: Happy New Year to everyone!

8. Cheryl says:

Hi Wendi – after listening to the FREE audio D/L of “Manifest Everything” I was convinced of the efficacy of your product (was expecting a “video”, as mentioned in your message). I purchased several other items on your site (Jan 1, 09) but am still not able to get access to the “Hypno Genius” D/L. No online or phone help available either :(
    Oh help me Obi Wan Kanobi!
    My accomplishments in the next 12 months resemble Country Sky’s list except for Spirituality so won’t repeat them here.
    Blessings & gratitude.

9. Cmaggard says:

thank you.. what an experience!! and, a generous giving of your beautiful self.

Happy New Year to all, our thoughts really are the THINGS in our life.. I’d almost forgotten that. 2009 will be of my creation. A phrase from a book I read not too long ago said to write as you would a script of a play, your life, your day, your week.. etc. You made me remember that. I will, it will be a comedy / love story where the underdog wins!! Love to you, too.

10. Alan Paul says:

My fantastic WOW lifestyle is happening right before my eyes, a luxury beach-front resort on the Indian Ocean with coral reefs, azure blue waters, sugar-white sands with swaying palm trees and my family all around me. The guests are all experiencing a WOW sensation & gazing open-mouthed at the beauty of the scene before them, a Marine Protected Area with snorkelling, diving and wind-powered water sports in the most stunning part of East Africa. Nature provides the cast of actors in this compelling story of the wonders of our pristine environment, turtles & dolphins, dugongs & whale-sharks, jellyfish & anemones, fish of a million colours all playing their parts in the unfolding tale of creation at work, at play and at rest, a truly awesome spectacle of beauty & wonder at peace with itself. This is the place to be, now and always.
    Thanks Wendi, you give us the opening to experience the WOW of what we are meant to be. Your talents are awesome. Keep it flowing. Alan in Africa.

11. Ivy says:

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so giving! You complement and enhance my “Mission” so well for many years, I feel like we have grown together as sisters.

Just heard your Manifest Everything, and it is, by far, the BEST you have done.

I am truly grateful for you, you are a saint.

Love, Ivy

12. Mark Scanlon says:

I signed on and was able to listen to the intro, sounded like it could be really interesting and then nothing. I could not make it work. So if you are an average sort of person, this is not for you

13. Thank you Wendi,
    This was the greatest way to start the new year!!! I wrote everything down and put it on my vision board.
    Judy

14. Rebecca says:

financial – getting heaps o’ money, like 10’000 Swiss Francs a month
    success – writitng and performing my own poetry, performing on stage, putting the words to music and singing them too, enthusiastic audiences, people moved to tears by my words and performances
    personal – happy, strong, fit, free, true to myself, trustworthy to others, radiating love, caring, warmth and receiving love, warmth, caring
    emotional – love life balanced and steady and fun, emotionally alive and open, family happy, in comfort and at peace
    spiritual – writing, writing, writing and sharing my poetry with others, with poets and writers, musicians, composers, then – travelling to Israel. oh, Israel. Or Mexico.

15. Pam says:

I am manifesting the right long-term romantic relationship for me. This includes a partner that is single, emotionally healthy and available, responsible, kind, intelligent, generous, likes to have fun, loves kids, is handsome, artistic, and makes me feel special. We have a lot in common and support each other in our personal and professional endeavors. He invests as much into this relationship as I do. He is my emotional, spiritual, and intellectual equal. We have a lot of fun together and laugh over the silliest things. We easily get over disagreements especially when we are out dancing and acting like school kids. We are truthful and honest with each other and are monogamous. Each and every day that we are together our love gets stronger and more passionate. We isnpire one another to reach new heights, others see it and believe in true love that is happy and healthy.

16. Robere says:

ALL OBSACLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED
    I am now a MASTER HEALER. I have a very successfull healing buisness that takes me all over the world.I have mastered the skill of manifestation by choosing my thoughts conciously.
    I have achieved perfect health and maintain it at all times.I have a minimum monthly in come of $12 ooo.oo.I am free from negativity and have total acceptance of all, knowing i am one with all things. I am free and maintain happieness at all times. I AM FREE.

17. Doreen says:

I used the Password: LOVEYOU , it didn’t allow me to hear it, do I have to become a member first?

Thanks and happy New Year.

Doreen

18. All right, I did it.
    I was inspired by beautiful pictures, clear process and wise advice.
    I’ve got my script down.
    Now I am done, I scored, I hold it in my hand.

What do I have?
    (It is all here in my very detailed private script.)

Thank you for all the fun and growth, and a mystery.

M-

19. Brandon says:

Financial Goals- I have made $20,000 by May 21st, 2009 with my hypnosis products.
    Success Outcome- I have helped thousands of people with hypnotherapy.
    Personal – I have an active, healthy social life.
    Relationships – I have a loving, devoted and handsome boyfriend by Feb. 3, 2009.
    Spiritual – I meditate every day, and I have a strong, spiritual connection to self.

20. Randy says:

At my wife’s request I just ordered the end clutter cd set. It is a great idea, however I’ll bet it gets lost in the clutter long before it gets listened to. But I will keep after to at least try it. We both hope it works. Thanks for your efforts.

21. Jeff says:

Launch new site by Feb 1st. 2009. Sign-up new members from day 1. 100 Max memberships by April 1st.

1500 total subscribers who are signed up for standard membership or better by the end of Fall 2009. At least 50% membership will be those in the creative arts fields.

10,000 Unique visitors to my members websites daily.

Success for all my members.

Excellent health, wellness and peace for myself, friends, family and all who I know.

Have funds to return to Japan for Hanami to finish my photo book, dvd and CD, Two Weeks in Tokyo.

Set-up iTunes label. Launch the first ever truly re-mixable record label. Sales will fund more creative projects and collaborations. Including Togo Sights and Sounds.

Go to Italy for film festival and introduce and teach how to use Beatnik Cafe Sitemaker to 100′s of international film students.

Vacation in Florianopolis after reaching goals.
    Get Nico a piano.

Master Logic Pro for composing arranging and recording ETHF music.

Create special soundtrack pack for Video Co-Pilot series.

Be kinder and more compassionate!

22. Country Sky says:

1- Financial outcome (How much income, savings, freedom, investments)
    I will pay off my car and my Discover Card.
    I will increase my savings account by at least $1500.
    I will use all extra money I receive to pay off debt.
    I will be satisfied with what I have.
    I will recognize when I need something and when I don’t, and will not purchase anything I don’t need.
    I will take one financial course to learn more about my money and how to make it work for me.

2- Success outcome (achievements, business goals, awards, recognition)
    I will become a sensation at work.
    I will complete the ARM designation.
    I will be recognized for my complete mental and physical turnaround in the workplace and will tell others how I did it.

2-Personal outcome (health, fitness, environment, friends)
    I will once and for all lose my excess weight.
    I will become a person who exercises because I love it.
    I will do one new thing per month.
    I will go to my support groups without hesitation and backsliding.
    I will not make up excuses for any reason…I will say no when I mean no.

3-Emotional outcome (issues healed, love life, relationships, family)
    My family suffered the loss of my mother in November…her loss will bring us closer together.
    I will tell people more often that I love them.
    I will allow myself to have a love relationship if one presents itself.
    I will let myself believe I am worthy.
    I will simplify my life…Overconsumption of anything destroys freedom.
    I will not discuss politics…period.

I must find God again. I will pray every morning and every evening.
    I will allow Him to restore me.
    I will find a church or other spiritual meeting that I feel good about.
    I will go somewhere I’ve never been.

23. Mike says:

WHen I click on your blip.tv link there is a short couple second intro where you say “lets get started” then nothing.

24. Ward Briggs says:

I share the God-essence of I with others
    I have and am so grateful for financial solvency, financial literacy, and money to give away
    I have a flexible schedule
    I have the resources to travel and wander (flaneur) the planet where I am led
    I study and travel and improve myself and in turn improve the world
    I constantly get out of my “comfort zone”, face fears and try new things
    I am experiencing new discoveries about you, me and evereything
    I am experiencing new sites

25. William Keeton says:

passwords on bliptv are not working.

26. Leeza says:

thanks so much for this wendi, it seems like you are reading my mind. I have big plans for 2009 and I have started to take action….i want fame and fortune this year, i already have unconditional love and suppport and great health! Not to mention i have my spiritual side working pretty well for me as well! So this year with your help i know i will have the courage to be rich beyond my wildest dreams!
    Let’s begin NOW!

27. Ron says:

Hi Wendi,

Great content as usual. For anyone who has not tried Wendi’s programs before, I can attest they are life changing. I was skeptical about hypnosis, but all I know is it works.

Happy New Year

Ron

28. Mark, There are two links on the blog page, one for the intro and another for the session. Go back and look for that next link.