A Moody Monday

October 26, 2009 by
Filed under Newsletters

relax"Moody Monday"!
logo
Be sure to check the Gold Box~ Find a golden deal or a free trance session.
Hate Mondays?
Love Mondays?
No more case of the Mondays!

It doesn’t have to be Monday to be moody, but sometimes it can feel like the worst day.

Have you ever found your self extremely irritated and cranky all day? Sometimes you might not even know why!

Now there’s an easy way to be able to relax and chill out fast. I’ve seen people change their state of mind in 3 minutes, no matter how bad they are feeling.

If you don’t do anything you WILL feel the same way you are feeling about Mondays.

If you make a conscious choice to feel a differently, and take action (which is free today, of course) you will find out how fast you can snap out of your Monday mood.

60daypic

Think about what you really want.
Need a change? Take 3 minutes to listen to this!

After you listen, would you please give me your thoughts on the 3 minute trance session at the blog page?

I would love you even more, if you do.

And- if you all really like these 3 minute sessions, let me know and I will send one every day!

Comments here, at the bottom of the post.

Or LISTEN HERE if the above audio player doesn’t show up.

Gold Box
Choose Your Bliss at 1/2 off!

A positive way to feel more patient, peaceful and stable.

if you want to stop being angry, frustrated or tense…
and have the patience of a Zen Monk, this is your
lucky day..

Are you Willin to be Chillin?

Chill Out
Regular Price: $59.90
Today – $29.95

Positive Parenting
Regular price $49.90
Today – $29.90

Sweet Surrender
Regular Price $49.90
Today – $29.95

Use Coupon code- PATIENT
AND! -  The First 50 orders today get
Karma of Kindness
absolutely Free!

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. I think we both know you can. :)
Wendi Friesen
Connect with Wendi
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
I have an amazing offer for you today. I know that life gets tense and it is known that more heart attacks happen on Monday morning than any other day.

If you want to find out how to be patient and relaxed, start by using that 3 minute session on the left.

You might just lower your blood pressure, or maybe increase those endorphins, and become a patient and peaceful person!

COUPON FOR DISCOUNT IS

PATIENT

(this will take 50% OFF the programs on the left)

Be one of the
first 50 orders TODAY
and get
Karm
a of Kindness as my GIFT to you!

Comments

24 Responses to “A Moody Monday”
  1. Vanessa says:

I Love the 3 min sessions. longer is better though, today 3 min was not enough to get me out of this sour mood I’ve got from my husband :(

2. Jim says:

Love the 3 min thingy. Keep them coming.

3. Larry says:

I like the idea of 3 minutes a day. I’d do it in the afternoon to give the rest of my day a kick…..Afternoon delight!

Larry

4. Peggy Petersen says:

YES! Please keep them coming!

5. Peggy Petersen says:

YES! Please keep them coming.

6. I didn’t get it until Tues, am, but I did it and loved it. More like that, please.

Thanks, Chona Joy

7. Tim Taylor says:

That’s very good – three minutes is something I can do first thing in the morning at my desk before the work day starts to bite.
    One a day would be very nice!
    Thanks,
    Tim

8. James says:

I got this in the evening on Monday, I am a graduate Student, and this really help focus for the studying on a Monday Night. Please send me more, Lots and Lots More…Thank you

9. Teres says:

Liked it a lot; would enjoy hearing more of them. I think I’ll take it to work and listen to it there in the AM (just pretend every day is Monday)to see if it helps my motivation.

10. Leah says:

Wendi –

I got it late in the evening but a really nice reflection and gratitude for the accomplishments of the day -
    I really liked it –
    Leah – NY

11. Lyn says:

Yes! I liked the 3 minute trance and I would enjoy having one sent to me each day. It would be a great way to start my day!
    Thanks

12. Dan says:

Thank you for the wonderful motivation !!!

You are awesome. Thank you for caring about so many of us.

Dan

13. Jay says:

Very nice treat… like a cat nap….Thank You

14. Melinda says:

Enjoyed it….arrived on Monday afternoon, but I listened and felt relaxed and then energized for the rest of the day!

I’d enjoy listening on a continuing basis

15. Dianna Roberts says:

This is a great idea. It was a bit short for me and, since it didn\’t show up until :15 in the PM, it didn\’t do much for the Monday morning blahs. IMHO suggest you lengthen the sessions slightly, maybe to 5 min, and send them on Sunday evening. But would love to keep getting these, whenever and at whatever length!

Best,

Dianna

16. sune says:

Hello Wendy..
    You’ve done it again..!!
    THANK YOU…THANK YOU..THANK YOU..for that marvelous piece..GRRRRREAT..!
    Feeling Great..Feeling blessed..Feeling Energized..
    Great reminder to Breath and Breath deeply while staying Here and Now..
    Thank you Wendy..I Bless you!!
    Love and Blessings
    Sune

17. Joe says:

Great! thanks for that three minute session, keepem coming!

18. Wow, Wendi! That would be a great way to begin every day…..not just on Monday. Thanks so much!

Mary Ann Pine

19. Henry Lee says:

Really loved that 3-minute monday-session! Really relaxing, and left me with an urge to get something done! I would really enjoy more of them!

20. Hi Wendi,

What a great way to start the day. Even though it is Tuesday here is Aussie land I can totally relate it to my Mondays. Thanks for allowing me to start my Tuesday clearing my Monday.

thanks heaps
    Diane Gardner

21. Stranger says:

Sorry Wendi, I got nothing, I think some depressions are just too much for hypnosis. Nice thought though.

22. Willie says:

I have really dreaded Mondays for a long time, and realized a few weeks ago that every day could feel like Friday if I just focused on changing how I view things. I am trying to do that. I guess this is a common dilemma.

Thanks,
    Willie

23. Loved it. I could use a 3 minute motivation everyday!